Sunday, April 14, 2013

Scrapbooking.... What is that?

Oh the last nine weeks of school takes so much of my time....

I haven't really scrapbooked for about a month.  I have completed some swaps including a big project of 2 sets of  12/12 layouts dealing with a month.  They have taken a lot of time. 

I also have been involved in a circle journal here in town taking three spots. (Long story but I am doing the work for my grandmother and mom's journal as well as my own.)

I did take a few minutes today to write scrapbook goals for the summer break (PLEASE HURRY!!)

This summer I want to:
1. Finish scrapbooking all photos from 2012 ( I am about to June)
2. Enter at least one challenge a week
3. Finish the 52 layout for the IASST challenge
4. Attend one weekend retreat
5. Update blog weekly

Hopefully that will motivate me to stay on track!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Steph! Just visiting from IASST! Great job on setting some goals--something I need to do! You should also check out the contests and challenges on the message board at www.acherryontop.com. They have lots of monthly challenges where you can win gift certs. to their store! Good luck with the rest of the school year!

    ReplyDelete