Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I am back!

So we are on snow day three due to 2 inches of ice then an additional 2 inches of snow...  I am using this time to explore online challenges.  I have been scrapbooking a lot but always am disappointed in my creations.  I really think I am most creative when I use a challenge. 

Today I found several new blogs and also the challenges listed on www.acherryontop.com   I look forward to joining some of those. 

But for my first challenge back I created the following page:
 
This will meet the challenge listed on Feeling Sketchy (I rotated the sketch)
 
This will also meet the challenge featured on Scrap the Boys
This only uses the colors of green, yellow, and blue.   

9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. Really like the colors and picture.
    Thanks for joining our Layout Sketch at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with us at STB, great fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Challenges are always good for helping us get a little extra creative :) thanks for playing along at STB,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout thanks for playing along with STB's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout. thank you for joining the layout challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along at The Feeling Sketchy Blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch Thanks for joining the Feeling Sketchy Blog challenge. ~ Michelle FS dt

    ReplyDelete