Sunday, January 6, 2013

Last day of fun

I have a feeling that today is my last day of fun for a bit... tomorrow it is back to teaching which means scrap time is limited.  I do have a weekend crop coming the end of the month so lets hope I get somethings done then.

First layout today was a simple layout from the IASST blog  It is the 6th sketch featured.  I used pattern paper for the Natural Botannical paper stack by The Paper Studio then scraps.  The photo frames are cut out using Mickey &Friends Cricut cartiage.  Buttons are from Stampin'Up.


The second layout was a sketch from  Practical Scrappers .   I used bazzill cardstock, my circle punch from Creative Memories, my new Fiskars circle border, and a piece of boy scout pattern paper.  The stickers are left overs from a Basic Gray class I take.  I added another row so I could get in all the photos I had. 


I also continue to find more blogs to follow leading to more challenges to participate in.  Today I joined Let's Scrap  As of now, I  want to participate in count your pages for the year.  (I think I can do 250!)  I also joined the scrap your stash. 




No comments:

Post a Comment